The following is a list of basic requirements in applying for admission to Foothill Preparatory School. Prospective students:
- Should be between the ages of 14 to 18 years old at the time of application.
- Must have the ability to participate in a beginning English Learner Development class (ELD), or above.
- Will offer evidence to meet financial expenses of tuition, housing, and living over a two-year period.
- Provide official transcripts in English from the intermediate and secondary level schools.
- Will be responsible for any additional documents as well as service and non-refundable fees.
A comprehensive list will be provided upon acceptance of admission to the school.